Saturday 29 March 2014

What Guys Really Think About Your Body During Sex by Frank Kobola



It's easy for anyone to get self-conscious during sex. You're naked, it's crazy intimate, and you're seeing each other's bodies from angles that aren't common in most day-to-day activities. But you'd be surprised that the things you get self-conscious about aren't even a thought in a guy's mind. If you're not self-conscious about your body in the first place, that's amazing. But if any of these thoughts has ever popped into your head during sex, brush them aside because here's what we're really thinking.

1. Butt
Girls think: "Omigod, I hope he doesn't notice my cellulite or expect me to have shaved inside my butt. I'm not ever going to bother with that."
Guys think: "That ass is perfect. Would it be weird if I just held it for an hour? Should I ask permission or just go for it?"

2. Thighs
Girls think: "Why are the lights on? I look like the sausage counter at Whole Foods!"
Guys think: "I can't believe we're leaving the lights on this time. I can actually see everything, which is sexy as hell."

3. Stomach
Girls think: "Why did I get on top? I bet all he's thinking about is how I look pregnant with my dinner."
Guys think: "There are two things I love about being on top: I don't have to do any work, and I get to watch her boobs bounce up and down. This is the best."

4. Hips
Girls think: "Wow, is there that much of me to hold on to when I'm on top? Refrain from making a joke about hips that don't lie. REFRAIN." 
Guys think: "Thank god she actually has hips. I love having something to hold on to. Shakira, Shakira."

5. Breasts
Girls think: "I wonder if he's noticing my nipple hairs!"
Guys think: "I wonder if she noticed I can't stop staring at her breasts."

6. Back
Girls think: "Why are we doing it from behind? I should have gotten that bacne facial thing that costs a million dollars at that spa."
Guys think: "WE'RE DOING IT FROM BEHIND! I wonder if it's inappropriate to go for a high-five right now, because this is awesome."

Photo Credit: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment